Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs (CHC43215)
This program is offered to people that have completed the Certificate III in Community Services Work delivered by the Mental Health Commission (or the equivalent units).
The Certificate IV training aims to:
- Build on knowledge and skills in responding to drug and alcohol issues and related harms in Aboriginal communities.
- Provide information on mental health issues and co-occuring disorders.
RTO No. 50293
- CHCAOD001 Work in alcohol and other drugs context
- CHCAOD004 Assess needs of clients with alcohol and other drug issues
- CHCAOD006 Provide interventions for people with alcohol and other drug issues
- CHCAOD009 Develop and review individual alcohol and other drugs treatment plans
- CHCCCS004 Assess co-existing needs
- CHCCCS014 Provide brief interventions
- CHCCOM002 Use communication to build relationships
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically
- CHCMHS001 Work with people with mental health issues
- CHCPRP001 Develop and maintain networks and collaborative partnerships
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
- CHCAOD002 Work with clients who are intoxicated
- CHCMHS005 Provide services to people with co-existing mental health and alcohol and other drug issues
- CHCCSM004 Coordinate complex case requirements
- CHCEDU001 Provide community focused health promotion and prevention strategies
- CHCCDE006 Work to empower Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander communities